Join The Team
Darling is an exciting UK based independent womenswear brand, founded by Nadia Moraes in 2008. Darling has seen extraordinary growth since it’s inception – now selling worldwide. We have big plans for future growth, so we’re always on the look out for talented people who can help shape our business.
We aim to create a working environment that is supportive and inclusive, with a team who are passionate about beautiful design & product, and delivering a second to none customer experience. If you’d like to be part of our team, please check our current vacancies. We’re always interested in hearing from talented people, so if there are no current vacancies please send your CV to email@example.com
Working closely with the E-commerce Manager, you will assist with the day-to-day management and development of the Darling website. In this role you’ll be actively involved in all areas of the web from: content writing to CRM, social media and digital marketing. It is a great opportunity to further develop your skill set while working independently, and as an integral part of the team.
- Brainstorm and action ideas for digital content
- Maintain the content calendar adding in new ideas if and when necessary
- Perform weekly QC of the Darling website
- Ensure that the website is always in-line with wider business activity
- Oversee the day-to-day running of social media platforms
- Source engaging social media content
- Research competitor activities and industry trends
- Copywriting for landing and product pages
- Assist on e-com photo shoots
- You will have a general understanding of e-com and digital marketing
- You will have a positive and proactive approach to work
- You will have impeccable written and communication skills
- You will have strong organizational skills
- You will have meticulous attention to detail
- You are confident when working independently and as part of a team
Please forward you CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .