Ordering and Payments
Please make sure your email address is correct and your mailbox is working properly, as all order confirmations are sent to that email address.
Here’s a legal bit we have to include. Any contracts or agreements formed between you and us by means of the web site shall be governed and construed according to English law and any disputes or proceedings shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Please note in particular that:- We can’t accept orders from anyone aged under 18.
- All products displayed on this web site are subject to availability.
- All prices are inclusive of UK VAT (but they do not include delivery charges. Please see our Delivery section.
- Your payment card will be debited immediately (our bank manager made us put this bit in).
- No statement on our web site shall be deemed to affect the statutory rights of a consumer.
- The customer is responsible for all applicable custom duties and taxes for orders shipped outside the EU.
- This will be a separate charge invoiced by the courier.
You can cancel your order within seven working days of receipt of the goods (of course, we’d rather you didn’t, but you have a legal right to do this under something called the distance selling regulations).
The information you provide us will be held by DEG Fashions LTD T/A Darling International and not by any third parties.
Use of your information
The information and address you provide on this site may be held and used by us for any of the following purposes:- order processing
- administration of customers orders and/or accounts
- dealing with enquiries or complaints
- crime and fraud prevention
- marketing our products and services generally or (subject to any objection or preference you may indicate when submitting your personal details to us via our site) for sending information to you about our products from time to time
In addition, we may use information about you provided by credit reference agencies to help us make credit decisions and to prevent fraud.
Will your information be passed on?
We may contact our customers to tell them about special offers that we feel might be of interest to them, through ourselves and a selected number of approved companies.
Discounts and Offers
Please note that the discount percentages displayed are rounded off figures. Discount cash offers always require a minimum spend amount except stated otherwise. Please note, discounts cannot be applied after you have made your purchase. To claim your discount please make sure you enter your discount at checkout, we cannot refund your discount amount in retrospect after you have made your purchase.
*Please note: the SALE10 email promotion is a 24 hour flash sale and expires at midnight on Monday 11th September.
Employees of www.darlingclothes.com, their immediate families, press, agencies, sponsors and commercial partners or any other persons directly or indirectly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter any competition. Unless otherwise specified, no person may enter a competition more than once. You may not enter a competition if, on the date it is announced, you do not conform to the required profile of entrant. For example a competition may be limited by age. Unless otherwise stated you must be at least 18 years old, and if requested to do so, provide proof of your age. You must provide personal details as reasonably requested to do so by www.darlingclothes.com. Refusal to comply will result in disqualification from the contest. All decisions of darlingclothes.com will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. All entries answers must be received by www.darlingclothes.com by the closing date specified in the competition. Answers will be entered automatically upon submission. No responsibility will be taken by www.darlingclothes.com for any answers that are illegible, misdirected, lost for technical or other reasons or received after the closing date. Competitions must have a minimum of 400 entries to be valid for draw.
Reward Scheme- Reward points have no cash value. Darling reward points are for the account holder’s personal use and cannot be exchanged, sold or transferred to another account holder’s account.
- Reward points can be earned at www.darlingclothes.com
- Purchases where points are used and the order is then returned or cancelled the points used will be refunded. However points earned on any order(s) placed which are then returned or cancelled will be removed from the account holder’s account.
- Points are uploaded to your Darling Account once your order has been shipped.
- Darling reserve the right to cancel, withdraw, alter or substitute an alternative rewards scheme at any time.