Web & Social Media Intern
Working along side our Digital Marketing Director, this is an ideal opportunity for the right candidate to make this position their own and become a full time employee with darlingclothes.com
The ideal candidate for this position will have a can do attitude, be able to work on their own initiative and have a passion for all things fashion as well as a knowledge of Social Media marketing and advertising.
You will require some or all of the following skills.
- Excellent Customer Care Skills - Essential
- Facebook Advertising Knowledge - Essential
- Twitter Advertising Knowledge - Essential
- Copy-writing Skills - Essential
- Passionate About Fashion - Essential
- Team Player - Essential
- Google Adwords - Advantageous
- Photoshop - Advantageous
- Photography Skills - Advantageous
- HTML Skills - Advantageous
A Typical Day
A typical day will include but not be limited to the following. Answer customer enquiries via Social and Digital Channels. Set up and monitor Social Media advertising and marketing campaigns. Create descriptions for new products. Post to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other Social Media platforms. Provide feedback and reports on advertising campaigns. Increase Social Media interactions. Help with photo shoots.
The Next Step
Send us your CV and a covering letter describing why you would be an ideal candidate for this position. Our email address is darlingclothes.com
Strictly no agencies.